On your query called how to reset my Roomba i3, we have the answer for it in this write-up. Before looking directly at how to reset Roomba i3, we will be learning about the reasons.
Yes, you should know the reasons when the need occurs to reset my Roomba i3.
The iRobot Roomba is a smart home appliance that cleans the home by vacuuming. It has smart mapping, it can schedule tasks, and can charge itself by reaching to the charging station.
This smart robot is intelligent enough to locate hurdles, walls, cliffs, etc. Even Roomba is able to clean the furs of your pet from rugs and floor.
Reasons to Roomba i3 reset
Here can be multiple reasons that lead the user to the Roomba i3 reset. All of those reasons are mentioned here.
In case you see your Roomba model behaving that way; you’d be needing to troubleshoot your Roomba by pressing the clean button.
- When there is any kind of charging error, you are allowed to perform the reset process of your Roomba.
- In case you have any issues with Roomba updates. There are chances when you might upgrade the wrong update on your Roomba.
- When your Roomba is repeatedly getting disconnected from the home network. In such situations or circumstances, you may reset your Roomba.
These are a couple of situations when one might need to go through the reset process. To be honest, there can be many more situations that may ask you to reset Roomba i3.
How to reset my Roomba i3? Complete Guide
We will be looking at three basic things here in this guide on how to reset Roomba i3. Those three things are the requirements of factory reset Roomba.
The second thing is how to factory reset Roomba i3 without app and the last is how to reset my Roomba i3 using the app. We will be starting with the requirements so, let’s begin.
Requirements on how to reset my Roomba i3 query?
The list of requirements is not at all long because you’d be needing your Roomba. Secondly, a proper connection of power and wifi network to factory reset Roomba i3.
When you have both, then you may decide on the method. As if you will be completing the reset process using the app then, you’d be needing the roomba app too. In case you want to complete it without app, then the above two items are enough.
How to factory reset Roomba i3 without app?
Here we will be learning about the process of reset my Roomba i3 by manual means. Let’s see the steps then.
- First of all, ensure the fact that you have the Roomba powered on.
- Now, we will be locating these three buttons Home, Spot Clean, and Clean.
- In this step, you will be pressing and holding the buttons, simultaneously. Ensure this LED behavior – the light ring shall begin to swirl in the clockwise direction.
- Now you may let go off the buttons on your robot and restart the Roomba. From here, you may re-configure your Roomba vacuum.
This is the method to reset Roomba, manually.
How to factory reset Roomba i3 using app?
For this method of reset my Roomba i3, you be needing the app. Here are we mentioning links, so you may download the app if you do not have it.
Steps for reset Roomba i3 using app
- We hope you have the application downloaded of Roomba vacuum on your phone by now.
- Now you have to open launch the app for resetting. Ensure the fact that your phone is connected to the same network of your Roomba.
- Go to the settings of the app.
- Now, you have one of these flashing options either Remove or Factory Reset. Tap on it and begin to reset my Roomba i3. (In case you have multiple Roomba ensure you remove the correct one.)
This is how you reset my Roomba i3 using the Roomba application.
We hope your query is satisfied with how to reset Roomba i3 by both means. Whenever the need will be occurring, we know that you will be able to perform the process of reset Roomba on your own.
In case you feel like you need any kind of assistance and help, please do contact us by leaving a message in the chat window. The chat window is mentioned on the website. We are available 24×7 to sort your reset my Roomba i3 query.