Roomba i3 is one of the smart home cleaning robots holding a perfect balance between the price you pay and the features it carries. Smart Maps and navigation, Task Scheduling, Auto-charging, and more are some of its attractive features you cannot ignore. But, these features are only as good as your ability to access them. If you are unable to access the device and make it run, there’s no point in having a smart vacuum in the first place. Now, you might look for solutions to troubleshoot issues. What if they don’t help? This is where learning how to reset roomba i3 comes in handy.
This blog will walk you through some easy steps to reset roomba i3 and make it run seamlessly again in no time.
Reasons For Roomba i3 Reset
You have purchased a new roomba and are preparing it for the setup. Or, you have already set up one and are now expecting the cleaning sessions to run but to no avail. Now, you may try restarting your Roomba or practice other troubleshooting steps. But what if they don’t help resolve the issues? This is where resetting Roomba i3 will help you regain access to the device and ensure cleaner indoors at all times.
Furthermore, here are some reasons you should consider resetting your Roomba i3 robot:
- When there is any kind of charging error, you are allowed to perform the reset process of your Roomba.
- In case you have any issues with Roomba updates. There are chances when you might download the wrong updates on your Roomba.
- When your Roomba is repeatedly getting disconnected from the home network. In such situations or circumstances, you may reset your Roomba.
Reference By: Poolarity – Life Hacks – https://youtu.be/gzznCtdtdHc
How To Reset My Roomba i3? Complete Guide
We will be looking at three basic things here in this guide on how to reset Roomba i3. Those three things are the requirements of factory reset Roomba. The second thing is how to factory reset Roomba i3 without app and the last is how to reset my Roomba i3 using the app. We will be starting with the requirements so, let’s begin.
Requirements On How To Reset My Roomba?
The list of requirements is not at all long because you’d be needing your Roomba. Secondly, a proper connection of power and wifi network to factory reset Roomba i3. When you have both, then you may decide on the method. As if you will be completing the reset process using the app then, you’d be needing the Roomba app too. In case you want to complete it without the app, then the above two items are enough.
How To Factory Reset Roomba i3 Without App?
Here we will be learning about the process of reset my Roomba by manual means. Let’s see the steps then.
- First of all, ensure the fact that you have the Roomba powered on.
- Now, we will be locating these three buttons Home, Spot Clean, and Clean.
- In this step, you will be pressing and holding the buttons, simultaneously. Ensure this LED behavior – the light ring shall begin to swirl in the clockwise direction.
- Now you may let go of the buttons on your robot and restart the Roomba. From here, you may re-configure your Roomba vacuum.
This is the method to reset Roomba, manually.
How To Factory Reset Roomba i3 Using App?
For this method of reset my Roomba, you be needing the app. Here are mentioning links, so you may download the app if you do not have it.
Once you have the app downloaded and installed on your smartphone, you can proceed with the following steps:
- We hope you have the application downloaded for the Roomba vacuum on your phone by now.
- Now you have to open and launch the app for resetting. Ensure the fact that your phone is connected to the same network as your Roomba.
- Go to the settings of the app.
- Now, you have one of these flashing options either Remove or Factory Reset. Tap on it and begin to reset my Roomba. (In case you have multiple Roomba ensure you remove the correct one.)
This is how you reset my Roomba i3 using the Roomba application.
We hope your query is satisfied with how to reset Roomba by both means. Whenever the need will be occurring, we know that you will be able to perform the process of resetting Roomba on your own. In case you feel like you need any kind of assistance and help, please do contact us by leaving a message in the chat window. The chat window is mentioned on the website. We are available 24×7 to sort your reset my Roomba-related queries.