If you are planning to buy Roomba cleaners, then go for the models with wifi connectivity. When connected to wifi 2.4ghz network enables to schedule the Roomba cleaning sessions. You can install the iRobot app on your smartphone to control the cleaner appropriately.
How to Connect Roomba to Wifi 2.4ghz?
Many users often ask how to connect Roomba to wifi 2.4ghz network. You should have either a 2.4 GHz or a combo of 2.4 GHz router.
How to Connect Roomba to Wifi Network?
Here are some simple steps that you can follow to connect the Roomba vacuum cleaner to wifi.
- On your mobile device, install an iRobot app. create a new account. You will be asked to select your country, language and time zone. Accept the terms and conditions. Now, you need to sign in.
- After doing that, you will be asked to select your Roomba device. Next, the app will detect your home network. The app will redirect you to enter the wifi name and password.
- Continue making a connection on the Roomba device. Press the target and home buttons together and release them when you hear a sound. Let a green flashing network be displayed.
- Your roomba device will automatically be connected to the iRobot app.
- If you are encountering roomba wifi not show up issue, this might be because roomba is connected 2.4 Ghz network. Change the network to resolve the issue quickly.
If you have any more questions like how to connect Roomba to wifi 2.4ghz, you can get in touch with our technical team and they will help you answer it.