To connect Roomba to Netgear Orbi, you must have an Orbi wifi setup at your home. Netgear Orbi Wifi system is one of the best mesh wifi systems on the market and offers unbelievable network coverage. You can stay connected to your device with more than 70% network strength even if you change floors or rooms.
In this post, we will learn how to connect Roomba to Netgear Orbi wifi system. Basically, the connection requires you to set up your robot vacuum cleaner with the wifi network. So let’s get started with the Roomba setup with Netgear Orbi wifi network.
Connect Roomba to Netgear Orbi
To connect Roomba to Netgear Orbi wifi, you first need to download the iRobot Home app on your mobile. Firstly, you must perform the physical setup and proceed with the WiFi connection. Kindly go through the instructions mentioned below:
Before you start with the main part i.e., wifi connection, you need to ensure a few points. Once you make sure these points are in place, you can easily start with the wifi connection on your Roomba vacuum cleaner.
- Firstly, download and install the iRobot Home app on your mobile.
- Android users can download the app from the Play Store and iOS users can go to the App Store.
- Now, place the Home Base in an area with good wifi reach.
- After that, place your Roomba vacuum cleaner on the home base and plug it into the power socket.
- At last, please ensure adequate power supply to the robot vacuum cleaner.
Once you have downloaded the iRobot Home app on your device, start with the wifi connection. Kindly follow these steps carefully in order to avoid facing any hassle.
- Now, you need to connect Roomba to Netgear Orbi wifi.
- The iRobot Home app will display the Orbi WiFi network that your mobile is connected to.
- After that, confirm the WiFi network that you would like to use.
- At last, enter the wifi password of your Netgear Orbi and the iRobot Home app will connect Roomba to WiFi.
Activate Roomba vacuum cleaner
This is the last step of the Roomba setup with Netgear Orbi.
- Activate the Roomba vacuum cleaner by pressing the Home and SPOT Clean simultaneously.
- Now, you need to hold both buttons for at least 2 seconds.
- Finally, you will hear some tones and Roomba will flash a WiFi light.
Roomba vacuum cleaner is one of the best robot vacuum cleaners on the market. Once you connect Roomba to Netgear device, you can activate the device and set up the cleaning schedules on your device. So that was all about the Roomba setup with Netgear Orbi wifi system. We hope you liked this post and it really helped you connect iRobot Roomba to Netgear Orbi wifi system without any fuss. However, if you come across any issues with your device, make sure you get in touch with our support team.